Monday, January 30, 2012

Make me beautiful?? - a Photo Shop demonstration

Make me beautiful?? - a Photo Shop demonstration Tube. Duration : 4.90 Mins.


Just as the titile says. This is a demonstration of the power and ease of use with photo shop. It was also a challenge by a personal friend. Actual time of this transformation was 15 minutes. Had I doubled that, the outcome would have been much better! I am a beginning user and have learned everything I know, Just from watching tutorials on youtube. I do not endorse the use of photo shop to fool or mislead. I also do not believe that thin people are any more or less attractive than larger people. This is just a demonstration to show how easily photos can be manipulated with inexpensive software.

Tags: photohop, elements, diet, manipulation, large, to, small, easy, fool, you, so, watch, out, for, those, pretty, people, on, facebook, ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment